As rosehip oil is a natural and gentle product it makes a great multipurpose skin and hair treatment….
Packed with essential fatty acids, omegas, vitamins, antioxidants and much more rosehip oil makes a great edition to the daily skin, hair and health routine.
It is also known as rosehip seed oil
Below are 15 of the top uses for rosehip oil: Watch the video or read below 🙂
- Rub a few drops into your face either on it’s own or mixed in with a moisturizer as a general uplift for your face
- Pat a little under and around your eyes to reduce bags and lines
- Use a little on blemishes and age spots to reduce visibility
- Rub into scars to reduce the appearance of them
- Rub into your fingers to use for massage, on it’s own or combined with massage oil
- Great to rub into cracked skin and rough skin
- Rub a little into the ends of your hair to help with split ends
- Massage into your scalp for cradle cap, dandruff and general health of your hair
- Mix into shampoo and/or condtioner for an extra hair treatment
- Rub a little into acne prone areas to help reduce the redness
- Apply a little to your lips as a moisturizing lip balm
- Great for rubbing into your hands as a moisturizer
- Use on your nails and cuticles to help promote healthy growth
- Mix into a body cream/moisturizer for an all over moisturizing treatment for your body
- Rub a little into stretch marks to reduce visibility
Rosehip oil is one of the most multifunctional natural products on the market today…..