Rosehip oil contains Fatty Acids which are the Omega’s 3, 6 and 9, Beta- Carotene, Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Antioxidants and other goodies.
All these things are essential for the health of our skin, hair
and body in general.
You could say that rosehip oil is a “Super Food” for our skin……..
Also being a dry oil it soaks into our skin and hair quickly getting straight to work rather than leaving an oily film sitting on the surface.
Lets take a closer look at why rosehip oil is so good for us…
Watch the video or read the description below 🙂
- The Omega’s contained in rosehip oil are fatty acids
- Omega 3 and 6 are essential fatty acids meaning our bodies don’t produce them so we need to source them elsewhere
- Omega 9 is a non essential fatty acid meaning our body can produce it but sourcing a little extra is great
- The fatty acids help to keep our skin and hair looking younger and smoother
- They help to reduce inflammation and redness in our skin
- These fatty acids have been linked to being very beneficial
to our bodies in general and for increasing our metabolism and for fighting off diseases.
- Rosehip oil contains Beta-Carotene
- Which is needed by our body to convert into Vitamin A
- Rosehip Oil contains Vitamin A
- Which helps in wound healing and reducing scarring
- It helps reduce skin conditions by repairing skin cells
- It helps produce more collagen and elastin that our skin needs
- It reduces wrinkles by producing more blood flow to the surface of our skin
- It exfoliates and removes dead skin cells
- It repairs skin cells to lessen aging, sun spots and pigmentation
- With that it helps reduce acne
- It also can help prevent pre cancerous cells from developing
- It moisturizes our skin
- It stimulates hair growth
- It helps release the natural oils in our hair
- Helps prevent damage to our hair such as split ends
- Vitamin A boosts our immune system along with many other functions in the body
- Rosehip oil contains Antioxidants
- Which are important for our skin and body as they limit the production of free radicals
- They can reduce the risk of cancer and other diseases
- (Free radical are toxic byproducts produced in the body)
- Antioxidants also help to reduce the signs of aging of our skin
So there you have it! Some of the top reasons why rosehip oil is so good for us-
Rosehip oil is not only good but it feels amazing too leaving your skin and hair silky smooth, feeling and looking younger…
Want to know more about rosehip oil?